Certified Stormwater Inspector – Puerto Rico
During these times, our Certified Stormwater Inspector training classes are being conducted via instructor-led, interactive webinar technology. National Stormwater Center cares about the health and safety of our customers and our staff and will continue to practice physical distancing measures until such time that in-person classes can safely be resumed.
Developed specifically for Puerto Rico’s Industrial, Construction & Development, MS4 personnel and their consultants, the CSI-Puerto Rico two-day courses offers learning modules in The Law, U.S. EPA MSGP Permits, U.S. EPA Construction Permits, Post-Construction requirements, and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Development and Implementation. Testing will be conducted; students are required to achieve a minimum overall score of 75% to be awarded 1.4 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) from National Stormwater Center, and a five (5) year Inspector Certificate.
Permits require "Qualified Personnel" conduct inspections for the Stormwater Team, the National Stormwater Center certifies graduates. This certification indicates that the services our graduates conduct are being performed by professionals who have met the established standards of knowledge, experience, and competence required in the field of stormwater inspections. The National Stormwater Center's CSI-MS4 class has been an integral part of the success of 10,200 municipal inspectors across the country.
Industrial & Municipal Personnel taking CSI-Puerto Rico typically have responsibility for:
- Inspections Reporting & Signatory Certifications
- Annual Reports Annual Compliance Evaluations
- Stormwater Visual Observations Eliminating Non-Stormwater Discharges
- Sampling and Waivers
Construction & Development Personnel taking this course typically have responsibility for:
- Construction Inspections Phased Development
- Reporting & Signatory Certifications Site Stabilization
- Stormwater Visual Observations Routine BMP Inspections
- Eliminating Non-Stormwater Discharges BMP Installations
- Erosion & Sedimentation Control Measures
- Construction Site Materials Storage and Waste Management
The CSI-Puerto Rico course is appropriate for all Construction & Development, and Industrial personnel including Municipalities and their consultants.
Appropriate for Consultants, Industrial & Municipal personnel in the following sectors:
- Timber Products, Paper and Allied Products, Chemical and Allied Products
- Asphalt Paving and Roofing Materials and Lubricants, Primary Metals
- Glass, Clay, Cement, Concrete and Gypsum Products, Mineral Mining and Dressing
- Metal Mining (Ore Mining & Dressing), Coal Mines, and Coal Mining Related Facilities
- Oil & Gas Extraction, Hazardous Waste Storage, Landfills & Land Application Sites
- Automobile Salvage Yards, Scrap Recycling, Steam Electric Generating Facilities
- Land Transportation and Warehousing, Water Transportation, Air Transportation
- Ship & Boat Building or Repairing Yards, Treatment Works, Food & Kindred Products
- Textile Mills, Apparel & Other Fabric Product Manufacturing, Leather/Leather Products
- Furniture and Fixtures, Printing and Publishing, Leather Tanning and Finishing
- Rubber, Miscellaneous Plastic Products & Miscellaneous Manufacturing Industries
- Fabricated Metal Products, Transportation Equipment, Industrial/Commercial Machinery
- Electronic, Electrical, Photographic and Optical Goods
Pricing and Terms for CSI-Puerto Rico
Course Length: 2 days/12 hours
Location: Online Webinar. Registered students will receive a detailed email prior to the start date. This email will include specific class daily start & end times, and Go To Webinar link information.
Course and Registration Fee: $824.00 ($799 course, $25 registration)
Terms: Class starting times are subject to change. Registration fee is non-refundable. Course fee may be applied to another scheduled class, transferred to another registrant, or it will be refunded if cancellation received a minimum of 14 days prior to class start date. Certificates of Training valid for 5 years and 1.4 CEUs awarded by National Stormwater Center will be issued to attendees who achieve a minimum of 75% accuracy on overall testing. Graduates may attend the CSI-Recertification class to extend their National Stormwater Center qualifications for an additional five (5) years.
Cancellations: Class fees are refunded if received 14 days prior to start date, registration fees are non-refundable. Substitutions are allowed with notification to our business office. Cancellation or reschedule requests made less than 14 days of the class start date may not receive a refund nor a transfer. You agree to these terms when registering for the training.
Call us at 888-397-9414