“Integrated Planning…how to qualify for technical and financial assistance from the EPA to meet permit compliance.”
In January 2019, Congress passed the Water Infrastructure & Improvement Act, a voluntary path to help municipalities meet CWA requirements!
- Is your municipality having problems meeting your water quality based effluent limit schedules on your NPDES permit?
- Has your municipality or POTW received a consent order or administrative penalty for your wastewater treatment facility?
- Does your municipal budget (or lack thereof) prevent you from meeting permit compliance?
If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may qualify for technical and financial help from the Environmental Protection Agency. The National Stormwater Center has developed this course to facilitate participation in the EPA’s Integrated Planning Framework Elements:
- Financial Assistance
- Extended Compliance Schedules to meet Water-Quality Based Effluent Limitations
- The Role of Green Stormwater Infrastructure
- Integrate Multiple NPDES Stormwater Permits
Designed specifically for Municipal personnel this course focuses on stormwater permit compliance as the key to restore and maintain the waters of the United States. Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation and .6 CEUs.
Municipal Personnel who take this course typically have responsibility for:
- Inspections (Industry, Construction, Commercial, Municipal)
- Annual Reports
- Stormwater Visual Observations
- Sampling and Waivers
- Elimination of Non Stormwater Discharges
- Public Information and Education and Outreach
- Annual Compliance Evaluations
- Municipal Operations
- Document Control
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination
- Reporting and Signatory Certifications
This course is appropriate for Municipal stormwater personnel including:
- Public Works personnel
- Building Code personnel
- Code Enforcement personnel
- FOG (Fats, Oils, Grease) inspectors
- Floodplain and watershed personnel
- Consultants to MS4s
Pricing and Terms for CSI-Integrated Planning
1 day/6 hours
Course and Registration Fee:
$424.00 ($399 course, $25 registration)
Early Registration Discount! Register 30+ days in advance of class start date and received a $25 discount. Organizations registering multiple students receive the $25 per person early registration discount, plus the $25 per person registration fee is waived!
Regular discount: $25 per person discount for two or more registrants from same organization when registering less than 30 days in advance of class start date.
Class Location: Online Webinar
Registration fee is non-refundable. Course fee may be applied to another scheduled class, transferred to another registrant, or it will be refunded if cancellation received a minimum of 14 days prior to class start date.Certificates of Participation and .6 CEUs awarded by National Stormwater Center will be issued to attendees. Registered students will receive a detailed email prior to the start date. This email will include specific class location, daily start and end times, and additional information.
Cancellations: Class fees are refunded if received 14 days prior to start date, registration fees are non-refundable. Substitutions are allowed with notification to our business office. Cancellation or reschedule requests made less than 14 days of the class start date may not receive a refund nor a transfer. You agree to these terms when registering for the training.
Call us at 888-397-9414